Looking for healthier hair.. Tired of split ends and frizz? Well here you go, eight easy steps to help you achieve healthier hair, naturally.
1. Avoid Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate like the plague! These are basically dish detergents and are too harsh for your hair. While they will get your hair clean fast and easily. These chemicals will also dry your hair out very quickly causing frizz and weak hair resulting in split ends.
2. Deep condition once a week. Whether it is just leaving conditioner in all night or doing a heated oil treatment, your hair needs this! Doing so provides flexible healthy looking shiny hair. These treatments help to keep your hair from getting dry and brittle, increasing elasticity and decreasing the likelihood of split ends.
3. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. It only makes sense that what you put into you, will affect your body. Eating healthy foods high in protein and full of vitamins will contribute to healthier frizz free hair. Vitamins E,B and C are all very good for your hair. As are proteins and biotin.
4. If you have curly hair avoid brushing your hair. Doing so will only damage your hair and break up your natural, beautiful curl patterns.
5. Look for natural essential oils in your product. Many oils such as vegetable oil and olive oil have amazing benefits to the health of your hair.
6. Do not sleep with clips or barrettes in your hair. Constant movement while you sleep can cause these hair accessories to pinch and tear at your hair causing damage.
7. Trim your hair every so often, doing so removes split ends and keeps hair tangle free to help prevent further damage to your hair.
8. Wear your hair in braids whenever possible. This is the healthiest, least damaging way to wear your hair.
Well there you go 8 easy things you can do every single day to help your hair be the healthiest and look its best.